The Hawkins Group’s private
investigators understand the requirements of attorneys and their clients that are involved in criminal or civil litigation.
We can assist attorneys in locating witnesses, conducting thorough background checks on witnesses and litigants, and finding
assets. At The Hawkins Group, we conduct all investigations for our clients with experienced veteran Federal Agents and Police
detectives at every stage of a civil proceeding. Our investigators can interview witnesses and determine any wrongdoing on
the part of the initial interviewers. We perform background checks on key witnesses in the investigation as well as looking into
backgrounds of any experts whose testimony will be or is used.
can be assured that there are no part of a civil litigation that we have not participated in. Whether at the initial investigative
stage or during the trial and the proceedings that follow, we will be there for our clients offering our assistance and advice.The Hawkins Group works with our attorney
clients in the investigation of civil cases, whether it is for the Plaintiff or the Defendant. From the inception of
a lawsuit, through the fact gathering stage, negotiation and finally to settlement or verdict, our investigators will
acquire salient facts crucial to your success in the courtroom. Our services include:
locating, and interviewing witnesses : We are able to quickly locate
most witnesses. We conduct effective interviews of witnesses and subjects and take statements in written, audiotape
or video formats. Our extensive network of other private investigators allows us to arrange for initial
interviews to be done anywhere in the U.S. quickly without the need for travel.
- Managing investigative
cases: Attorneys needs someone who can see the direction a case is
taking, capitalize on it, prepare it for mediation, ultimately know what is needed for trial and make the arrangements to
get it done. We are experienced in handling large cases for our attorney clients, allowing the attorney to focus on
the strategy of the case.
- Conducting fact investigations: We pay attention to the questions you need answered and answer them fully and directly. Hawkins
Group Principal, Mike Hawkins is an experienced attorney with over a dozen years experience handling and trying civil cases
and knows what attorneys need to make their case.
- Locating assets: We diligently locate personal and business assets.
- Reviewing documents:
We know what to look for.
- Focusing and limiting the
scope of discovery: We can provide background information on witnesses
and parties to a civil or criminal matter. We can provide information to refute or confirm information developed by
- Scene Investigation: We provide professional
and representative photos and diagrams of the scene, ready for introduction as exhibits.
- Juror Polls:
We are well versed in the art of polling a jury in a gentle, but probing
and professional manner.
- Conducting background investigations : We conduct background checks to uncover personal, professional, financial, civil and
- Estate and Probate investigations : These investigations often involve following a trail years old. From locating missing heirs and witnesses
to uncovering unknown assets, we have a proven track record of providing professional and efficient estate and probate investigation
services throughout California and the United States.
- Pretrial Jury Panel Profile: We compile a thorough and factual profile of individual jurors to assist you with the important
jury selection phase of a trial.
- Document and evidence retrieval: Give us a list of the documents you need. We know how to obtain and certify them as quickly